The HAB Coalition is a group of organizations who are independently active in their support for habilitative services and devices. The coalition coordinates, sustains and aggressively promotes a unified voice that has had, to date, a material impact on the contents of the federal guidance that states are using to make decisions involving EHB, particularly around habilitation benefits.
Most Recent Advocacy Efforts
October 3, 2022
- Letter to CMS: Comments on Proposed 1557 Rule.11HABCoalitionmembers signed on.
January 27, 2022
- Letter to HHS: Comments on Proposed Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2023. 17 HAB Coalition members signed on.
July 30, 2021
- Letter to Congress: Public Comments on Design Considerations for Legislation to Develop a Public Health Insurance Option. 12 HAB Coalition members signed on.
July 28, 2021
- Letter to CMS: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Updating Payment Parameters Proposed Rule Comments. 16 HAB Coalition members signed on.
July 2, 2021
- Letter to CMS Administrator: Introduction to Habilitation Benefits Coalition and Essential Health Benefits. 25 HAB Coalition members signed on.
April 28, 2021
- Letter to States: State Toolkit to Support States 2021 EHB Benchmark Plans. 15 HAB Coalition members signed on.